12 Sermons on the Cries from the Cross
Spurgeon, one of the greatest preachers of the 19th century began preaching when he was only 17. His unusual gift was noted immediately and soon he became best-known preacher in London. From 1855 his sermons began to be published on a weekly basis, many of which are still being published today. Spurgeon’s sermons are simple yet original, emotional, practical, and comprehensible by believers and non-believers alike. What makes them especially attractive is their author’s faithfulness to the truth and his clear and firm position on every subject, which he does not hide. While the following sermon collection is intended for a wide audience, it could also be helpful for pastors, ministers, and seminary students.
- First Cry from the Cross, The
- Christ’s Plea for Ignorant Sinners
- Believing Thief, The
- Dying Thief in a New Light, The
- Three Hours’ Darkness, The
- Lama Sabachthani?
- Shortest of the Seven Cries, The
- Christ’s Dying Word for His Church
- It Is Finished!
- Last Words of Christ on the Cross, The
- Our Lord’s Last Cry from the Cross
- Three Drops of Honey from the Rock Christ